Host a Girls’ LEAP Program!
Given the current financial times, Girls’ LEAP is pleased to announce that we have revised our program pricing structure for Fiscal Year 2012 in order to increase program affordability for non-profit agencies in the Greater Boston area. Starting July 1, 2011, we are able to offer programs for a nominal administration fee of $500* per program. This new structure applies to our full, 20 hour curriculum. Girls’ LEAP is committed to offering safety programs at no cost to the girls who participate.
Partnership CriteriaThis new fee applies only to non-profit agencies in Greater Boston serving girls ages 8-18. If you are interested in bringing Girls’ LEAP to a community outside of Boston, please contact the Girls’ LEAP Program Director, Tracey Westgate, for details.
- Enroll 20-25 girls within a 2-4 year age span who are committing to all 10 sessions of the program
- Provide adequate program space: a gym, dance studio or large classroom
- Provide storage space for program equipment
- Collect registration forms for each girl, at least 1 week prior to program start date
- Meet with Girls’ LEAP Program Director for intake interview (1 hour)
- Issue payment within 30 days of program start date
- Complete Girls’ LEAP exit interview online or via phone (15 minutes)
- Invite staff members and relevant community stakeholders to end of program graduation
* This represents 14% of the actual cost ($3,500) of a full Girls’ LEAP program. Special packages for bulk partnerships (4 or more programs annually) may be available, please inquire for details. There are a variety of additional ways in which partners can help to offset the program costs, if interested, please speak with Tracey for more details. Girls’ LEAP programs are funded by a combination of foundations, individual donors and fees from our host sites.
Please fill out the Girls’ LEAP Host Site Application and send it to Tracey Westgate, Program director at Tracey@girlsleap.org or fax it to (617) 514-4529. Host sites are chosen based on number of girls, program structure and demonstrated need. Due to the high number of applications received, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated for summer.
To learn more about our community program offerings, click here.
To learn more about out corporate program offerings, click here.
For a comprehensive overview of Girls’ LEAP, click here.
“…I’ve been deeply moved by the changes I’ve seen in the youth I’ve worked with in programs. Not only is LEAP doing wonderful work in the community, it is also a fantastic organization to be a part of. They are incredibly supportive of every staff member, from teens, to college students, to adult staff. I believe that Girls’ LEAP is an example of a service organization at its best, and yet is is still growing! I am excited to keep being a part of that growth.”
-Review from greatnonprofits.org